16" Touchscreen Chartplotter/Sonar Combo with Full HD In-plane Switching (IPS) Display
- Features a 16" full HD IPS touchscreen display preloaded with both BlueChart® g3 U.S. coastal and LakeVü HD maps featuring Navionics® data and Auto Guidance⊃1; technology
- Fully network capable with NMEA 2000® connectivity and the Garmin Marine Network
- Built-in support for the full suite of Garmin sonar capabilities
- Includes ANT® technology and Wi-Fi® networking
- SmartMode™ station controls for quick, one-touch access to the information you need
Serious sport fishermen, cruisers, sailors and sail racers demand serious equipment. The easy-to-use, easy-to-install GPSMAP 8616xsv chartplotter/sonar combo delivers MFD performance in a combo-size package. It features a 16" full HD IPS touchscreen display for wider viewing angles, superior clarity and sunlight readability, even with polarized sunglasses. Multiple displays can be flat mounted edge-to-edge to create a sleek glass helm look or can be mounted flush.
Complete Sonar Support
The GPSMAP 8616xsv chartplotter/sonar combo offers built-in support for our industry-leading sonar, including dual-channel 1 kW traditional CHIRP, CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars plus built-in support for Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar (no black box required). It also supports the entire Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar line (transducers sold separately).