6'8" MXF MOJO BASS CASTING
St. Croix Mojo Bass 6’8” Medium Topwater Casting Rod | MJC68MXF
SPECIFICATIONS: Pieces: 1 | Length: 6’8” | Line: 8 - 14lb. | Lure Weight: 1/4 - 5/8oz. | Power: Medium | Action: Extra Fast | Handle: 1 | Rod Weight: 3.9 oz | Technique: Topwater | MPN: MJC68MXF
Following a complete redesign in 2016, these technique-specific bass rods now feature advanced SCIII graphite and IPC® tooling technology for stunning performance at an unbelievable value.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite.
- Super premium, 100% linear S-glass on Mojo Bass Glass models.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Kigan Master Hand 3D guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and black frames.
- Fuji® ECS reel seat with black hood on casting models.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat with black hoods on spinning models.
- Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Technique-specific bass series designed for superior performance.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.