GARMIN GPSMAP® 8610
GPSMAP® 8610 10" Chartplotter with Mapping
10” Chartplotter with Full HD In-plane Switching (IPS) Touchscreen
- Features a 10” full HD IPS touchscreen display preloaded with both BlueChart® g3 U.S. coastal and LakeVü HD maps featuring Navionics® data and Auto Guidance¹ technology
- Fully network capable with NMEA 2000® connectivity and the Garmin Marine Network
- Includes Bluetooth® connectivity, ANT® technology and Wi-Fi® networking
- Garmin SailAssist™ feature provides critical sailing data and displays prerace guidance for racers
- SmartMode™ station controls enable quick, one-touch access to the information you need
Serious cruisers, sailors and sail racers demand serious equipment. The easy-to-use, easy-to-install GPSMAP 8610 chartplotter delivers MFD performance in a combo-size package. It features a 10” full HD IPS touchscreen display for wider viewing angles, superior clarity and sunlight readability, even with polarized sunglasses. Multiple displays can be flat mounted edge-to-edge to create a sleek glass helm look or can be mounted flush. It also provides standard USB touch output for use as a touchscreen monitor for Windows® and Mac® operating systems.
Build Your Marine System
NMEA 2000 networking and the Garmin Marine Network allow you to easily build your full marine electronics suite — from radar and autopilots to cameras, instruments and forward-looking sonar — controlled from your chartplotter and shared across multiple screens. In addition, our exclusive OneHelm™ system coordinates many third-party manufactured onboard marine products to bring full control of systems — such as digital switching, lighting, stabilization and more — conveniently to your chartplotter screen.